Terms and conditions
This agreement is a contract/legal commitment made between our customer (“you”) and Digital Inventory. It explicates the responsibilities and obligations regarding the services of Digital Inventory.
Terms and conditions are the set of instructions for users to assist them in using our product. It will serve customers in explaining and providing clarity for specific problems and guidelines.
These Terms were last updated on April 2022, and the changes will be effective immediately.
“Digital Inventory” means digitalinventory.io/, a stock and an inventory management application/service whose registered office is at johar town, Lahore.
“We”, “us” and “our” refer to Digital Inventory service providers.
Data means the information/statistics user or authorized person puts into the inventory software.
“You”, and “your” refer to the users/customers of our service that have access to the software interface.
Subscription fee means the charges our customers have to submit to us before using our premium services.
Website refers to our online Digital Inventory web application at the domain http://www.digitalinventory.io/
Service means Digital Inventory management services rendered to you by us, the providers.
The fee schedule means the subscription and billing structure which you may have agreed upon signing up for our premium services.
The effective date:
It means the provided product obligations will be in effect from the date you agreed to our terms and conditions.
Use of Software
Digital Inventory is authorized to suspend any user’s right to access the website due to non-compliance with our service policies.
- In compliance with our terms and conditions, the customers are obliged not to use software for illegal purposes. Moreover, users are strictly forbidden to rebuild or de-compose our application or attempt to discover the source file.
- Besides, downloading or distributing website/app material for any personal or non-commercial purpose is forbidden. Any action regarding dissembling the application will be liable to permanent banning of the user.
- The website/mobile application is owned by Digital Inventory. Hence, copying the software is an illicit act, and users are not permitted to do so. Similarly, customers can not alter or modify the software specifications. Likewise, selling and renting software is considered to be a punitive act.
- Moreover, we warn our customers to refrain from any activity that might affect software security/functionality. Besides, we discourage mishandling the software in a way that its efficacy gets affected.
Ownership of data
- As the intellectual property rights in the application remain the property of Digital Inventory, the ownership of data remains with the customer. By using our product, you have granted Digital Inventory a non-transferable and irrevocable license to use, copy, transmit and store your data so you can effectively access our services.
- All the intellectual rights in the data will be your property, however, any new feature we might introduce later shall remain our intellectual property.
- Complete access to data is possible after complying with the subscription payment framework.
- We ensure the utmost protection of your content. However, we might use your content to improve our system algorithms. Inevitably the data derived will be an integral part of the Digital Inventory-intellectual property.
Backup of Data
Since Digital Inventory is not liable for any loss in terms of customers’ incompetency or negligence, we advise you to retain copies of information to secure them from unfavorable circumstances. We do provide limited data recovery, however, securing your data from any content loss is solely your responsibility.
Contingent upon, if the software is interrupted or became inaccessible due to irrelevant interruptions like network error or system incompetency, we will be in no obligation to resolve the issue. However, if the service needs to be revised or any temporary disruption occurs, the Digital Inventory will inform the clients before the discontinuation of the website via official or direct channels.
We have provided an option of 15 days free trial to our valued customers. We made this policy, so our customers can experience the processing of the application before becoming our respected customers. Users may submit charges after a satisfactory trial of the successful functioning of the app.
Once you start using the application, the subscription charges will be applicable on an annual basis. All payment is charged through direct banking. Under any non-payment circumstances, Digital Inventory reserves the right to cancel a subscription at any time. Users are bound to deposit charges on the specified date as mentioned in the fee schedule. However, if you decide to cancel our subscription during the free trial, you do not have to pay us any charges.
- Customers are allowed to cancel the subscription anytime by discontinuing their use of our web/mob application. We will not charge any extra payment from customers who choose to end the subscription with a Digital Inventory. However, the cancellation will not prevail before the ongoing invoice period is approved.
- Similarly, we may cease your access to the app if we reasonably believe that any legal risk might interrupt our services. Moreover, any breach in our terms and conditions policy by the user or any non-payment of the subscription fee will result in the termination of the contract with or without any prior notice. For the condition stated, access to the software will be declined immediately by our authoritative entity.
- In whatsoever condition applicable, Digital Inventory will not be bound to refund the charges to the user after termination of the agreement. However, the customer is under obligation to clear all accrued dues upon ending the agreement.
Digital Inventory is liable to provide you with thorough operational and technical support for continuous and intuitive processing of the application.
It is instructed to keep your password and credential details secure, if u felt any suspicious activity accessing your website, immediately change your password to protect your data from privacy breaches. To comply with our terms and conditions, refrain from deploying any unauthorized access to the system apart from the access you have been granted before.
It is notified to both parties to preserve each other’s confidential data at any cost. All the beneficial application specifications will be used for the scope specified in the accord. Any information shared/disclosed must be with the written consent of the specific party. The contract clarifies that any information be it written, verbal or digital, among the binding parties is subjected to follow the confidentiality clause.
Acknowledgments by customer
- By accepting our terms and conditions, we strongly believe you have acknowledged that the software is subjected solely to internal operations and legal purposes.
- We authorize our customers to access the web/mobile app information. Any person granted access to the software information is by you only. The Digital Inventory does not influence the leverage of your data.
- You are responsible for managing any data processing into the software and are in control to use the data available to you on the website/ mobile application. Digital Inventory will not be under any obligation to compensate any loss caused by the individual you have authorized access to the software.
- Information accessible for operational benefits by a person other than you is because the right is granted by you only. The software data/information is in reach with the person with your consent. We have no responsibility/claim to a person other than you.
- Before deploying our services, be assured that the application is the right software for your business needs. You have to assure that our service fulfills all your requirements. We are not responsible for the non-availability of your desired feature.
- You must understand that Digital Inventory is not accounting software, and we will not provide any assistance for your accounting needs. Consult with subject professionals for any tax calculation / statistical problems.
The customer is obliged to indemnify Digital Inventory for any claim in terms of loss(including penalties or fines, not limited to ) we encounter as a result of customer non-compliance with obligatory terms. The compensation is subjected to be claimed legally by Digital Inventory for infringement of contract or neglecting rights of any person. Subsequently, we are authorized to claim costs trouble (including litigation expenses, not limited to) if occurred due to non-payment of subscription fees or violation of Digital Inventory intellectual rights.
- The Digital Inventory does not guarantee that software will be error-free and fortify all your data entirely. We promulgate that you are using the data at your own risk. Moreover, we do not claim that the application is meant to thoroughly fulfill customers' requirements.
- By using our software, users have accepted that our services are provided in the “AS IF”, and “WHERE IS” contexts. Thus, only you are responsible for any loss of information.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Digital Inventory disclaims the warranty that the software will yield accurate outcomes or will be subjected to overhaul under an uprise of any error/fault in the software of your system.
- Digital Inventory excludes itself from any liability under any circumstances of any loss taking place indirectly, incidental, or consequential harm/damage you encountered owing to customers’ breach of contract, inability to use our service, or mishandling of software.
- For any unfortunate and uncontrolled situation emerging in response to hardware failure, software viruses, or natural disasters, the Digital Inventory shall not be liable to safeguard or archive your data.
A waiver on a single term shall not be a waiver for any other condition in the contract. Any waiver provision shall only be considered reliable if presented in a written signed document against the applicable party. If at any stage parties consider any term to be ineligible/incompetent, we will assure maximum legitimacy for the clause and might disregard the specific part only, if found invalid, as permitted by law.